- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
About: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test is a state level examination that is conducted by the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering College Association, Karnataka as a prerequisite to admissions to Post Graduate Medical and Dental courses in various private medical colleges across the state of Karnataka.
Exam name: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: COMEDK PG Medical 2014
Exam type: State Level Examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka
COMEDK PG Medical 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must possess a graduate degree of MBBS or BDS and should be a permanent member of MCI or DCI if the candidate has not acquired this membership yet he/she should acquire it within two months of taking admission.
- The candidate must have completed their internship.
COMEDK PG Medical 2014 Selection Process
After the COMEDK PG Medical 2014 has been conducted a selection panel comes up with a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in COMEDK PG Medical 2014. The merit list is published on the official website of the conducting authority and candidates are called upon for seat allocation and centralized counseling.
In COMEDK PG Medical 2014, separate examinations for PG Medical and PG Dental courses will be conducted. Each examination will be of 3 hour duration consisting of 180 multiple choice questions with each question carrying 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for a wrong response.
COMEDK PG Medical 2014 Exam Syllabus
COMEDK PG Medical 2014 will be based on the subjects of MBBS and BDS courses.
- The candidate will have to logon to the official website and fill up the application form
- After filling up the application form the candidate has to send the filled application form along with the Application Fee, DD and other enclosures to the designated address.
For details on COMEDK PG Medical 2014 Admit Card, click here.
Date of Opening of online submission of Applications
22nd November 2013
Last date for receipt of online Application
3rd January 2014
Date of issue of Admit cards online
16th January 2014 onwards
COMEDK PG Medical 2014 Exam
2nd February 2014
Declaration of Test Score
17th February 2014
Declaration of Rank List
22nd February 2014