- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) invites applications for the BSc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2013 which is the qualifying examination for admissions to BSc Nursing courses in various colleges across the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Application Form:
The candidates can download the application form for Jharkhand BSc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2013 from the official website of the JCECE Board
The candidates have to submit the application fees of Rs. 550/- for candidates belonging to general category and Rs. 275/- for those belonging to reserved category in any United Bank of India Branch using the challan that can be downloaded from the official website of the JCECE Board.
After submitting the fees the candidate has to send the filled application form and JCECEB copy of the bank challan to JCECE Board
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Women candidates with a domicile of Jharkhand can apply.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination and must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Important Dates:
Commencement of filling of Application Form
Last Date of submitting Application Form
Date of Examination