- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
GPAT 2014 is a national level examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is the pre requisite exam for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses in institutes across India.
Exam name: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Commonly known as: GPAT
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: All India Council for Technical Education
GPAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) or should be in the final year of his/her graduate course.
1. Candidates are required to register online only by visiting the official website of GPAT 2014.
2. Kindly keep your qualifications details, scanned copies of photo, signature, credit/debit card ready before starting the online registration.
3. You must have a valid email id and phone number. All communication will be done through this email id.
There are two modes of payment of application fee available to the candidate:
- Mode 1: Payment through e-gateway i.e. Net Banking or Credit/Debit card
- Mode 2: Payment through SBI challan
- Rs 1200/- + bank charges for general/OBC category
- Rs 600/- + bank charges for SC/ST/PD category
Kindly note that a choice of 3 cities for online examination center will be given to the candidates. Allotment will be made on first come first serve basis. Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT February 2014 Exam’.
GPAT 2014 Admit Card
Admit cards will be available for download on the official website of GPAT 2014.
GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern
- GPAT 2014 will be a computer based test.
- The duration of GPAT 2014 Exam will be 3 hours and the total number of questions will be 125 multiple choice questions.
- For each correct response the student will be awarded 4 marks and for each wrong response 1 mark will be deducted.
GPAT 2014 Exam Syllabus
GPAT 2014 will be based on the syllabus of graduate level course in Pharmacy.
GPAT 2014 Important Dates
Registration window opens
November 6, 2013
Last date for online registration
January 7, 2014
Print out of Hall Ticket
From February 10, 2014
Date of Online Examination
February 25, 2014- February 27, 2014
Declaration of Result
March 15, 2014
Print out of score cards
March 15, 2014- April 14, 2014