- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Institute: Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
Programme: Doctor of Philosophy
Application fee: The fee of Rs. 550/- should be paid in cash or by DD in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda,” payable at Vadodara in the Examination Section (Room Number 205) on or before February 24, 2012 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The candidates holding recognized Master’s degree or recognized equivalent to the Master’s degree with at least 50% of marks or equivalent grades are eligible to apply for this examination.
- The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying Master Degree (Final year) examination and whose result is still awaited may also apply for this examination. However, such candidates shall be issued certificate of passing Ph.D. entrance examination and considered eligible for admission to Doctor of Philosophy program only after they produce passing certificate of their Master’s Degree with 50% of marks or equivalent grades. In case they do not pass their Master’s Degree with 50% of marks or equivalent grades, their result of Ph.D. entrance examination shall automatically stand cancelled.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC) should attach attested copy of necessary certificates with the application form.
- Medium of examination will be in English only.
Exemption: The candidates who have qualified in National/State level competitive examination such as UGC-CSIR/ NET/ SLET/ GATE/ DBT/ ICMR/ GA/ JRF are exempted from appearing in University Entrance examination for eligibility of admission to Ph.D.
Selection process: Entrance exam
How to apply: Click here to download application form
In person - The duly filled in application form should be submitted at the Examination Section (Room Number 205), University Office, along with fees of Rs.550/- paid in cash or by DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda,” payable at Vadodara.
By post - The applicants intend to submit application forms by “Post” should submit the duly filled in application form in an envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ELIGIBILITY OF ADMISSION TO PH.D (PET)” and mail to “The Deputy Registrar (Exams), The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Opp. Drugs Laboratory, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390 002, GUJARAT, INDIA” along with DD of Rs. 550/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda,” payable at Vadodara.
Candidates applying through Post must attach self addressed stamped envelope (of Rs.10) along with filled in application form for receiving the admit card by post.
Click here and more information
Last date: February 24, 2012 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on all working days
The Deputy Registrar (Exams)
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Opp. Drugs Laboratory, Fatehgunj, Vadodara