- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Recruitment at: Indian Railway
Position: Special Class Railway Apprentice
Eligibility: Successful candidates of SCRA Examination, 2012
Click here to view result of SCRA Examination, 2012
Selection process: Interview
How to apply: All the candidates are required to fill up and submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF) Online and send ink signed copy of the printout of DAF along with their photograph and all relevant documents to the Commission.
After submitting the DAF duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed by the candidates alongwith all relevant documents to the Under Secretary SCRA, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069.
The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “DAF (Detailed Application Form) for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2012”. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand.
- Availability of DAF on UPSC's website: Till May 29, 2012 up to 11.59 pm.
- Application deadline: June 1, 2012