Institute: Ch Charan Singh University, Meerut
- MA: English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Sanskrit
- MSc (Ag.): Genetics and Plant Breeding
- MSc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Toxicology, Zoology
- M.Phil: Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Education, Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
- Certificate Course: Certificate of Proficiency in Russian.
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Russian Language.
- Advanced Diploma: Advanced Diploma in Russian Language and Literature
M.Phil. Programme (Two Semester Course): Admission to M.Phil. Programme is open to a student who:
- Holds at least a second class Master's Degree with 55 percent or more marks in the subject concerned. And
- Has passed both Bachelor's Degree and Intermediate examination separately with at least 50 percent marks. OR
- Passed Bachelor's Degree and Intermediate examination with second division separately in each examination but with an aggregate of 55 percent marks in the Bachelor's Degree examination.
M.A., M.Sc., M.Sc.(Ag.) (Four semester course):
- Admission to all Master's Degree courses shall be open to a student who has passed Bachelor's Degree and intermediate in second division with at least 50% marks separately in both and must have offered the subject at graduation level in which he/she is seeking admission. OR
- Has passed Bachelor's Degree examination with 55% marks (must have offered the subject in graduation) and has obtained second division marks in Intermediate in the 10+2+3 system of education. For admission to M.Sc. Ag. four year graduation is required.
M.Ed. (Two semester course) :
- Admission to M.Ed. course will be governed by the conditions laid in relevant G.Os in operation. However, an applicant will be eligible for admission to this course only when he/she has obtained 50 percent marks separately in theory and practical at B.Ed. level. OR
- Has passed B.Ed. degree examination with 55 percent marks (50% theory 50% practical separately) and has obtained second division marks in graduation. Therefore, only those students whose B.Ed. results are complete on the date of application may apply for admission. The merit of an applicant will be calculated on the basis of full marks in theory and 50 percent of marks obtained in practical in B. Ed. or an equivalent recognised examination plus marks obtained in entrance test for M.Ed.
Selection process: Admissions in M.Phil., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. courses will be made through Entrance Test. Admission to all other courses will be based on merit.
How to apply: Application forms to be filled on-line & downloaded from the university website from May 15, 2012 onwards. Print out of the downloaded copy of the filled Application Form in duplicate with all enclosures must reach the office of the Dean Students Welfare (DSW), CCS University, Meerut on or before June 9, 2012 by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
Click here for more information
Last date: June 9, 2012
Students Welfare (DSW)
C.C.S. University, Meerut