Radiological Assistant course 2012-14 session
Offered by: Lok Nayak Hospital
- Students who are domicile of Delhi only are eligible to apply.
- Passed the senior secondary examination (10+2) in not earlier than 2011.
- They should have passed from a recognized school situated in Delhi on regular basis with physics, chemistry and biology as main subject obtaining not less than 50% marks for each of these these subjects.
- 5% will be deducted for every attempt while preparing the final merit list.
- The last two years of schooling should be done in Delhi.
- In case of SC/ ST candidates there is concession of 5% Marks.
Seats: 15 (2 reserved for SC, 1 for ST)
Age: 17 years but not more than 22 years as on 30 June, 2012. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST
Duration of course:
- Two years including Practical Training.
- Selected candidate will be paid Rs. 500 per month as stipend and will be required to sign an undertaking that after completion of the course he/ she will serve Delhi Govt./Central Govt. at least for a period of 2 year, if so required.
The application form duly completed must reach below address along with passport size photograph and attested copies of the certificates of their educational qualifications.
Application deadline: June 11, 2012 up to 3 pm
Vth Floor, MRD Building,
Lok Nayak Hospotal,