Institute: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc OT Technology
- BSc Respiratory Technology
- BSc Imaging Technology
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology
- Pass in PUC (PCMB) examination or an equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subject of study. Or
- Diploma certificate holders of (A) Medical Laboratory Technology (for I & II BSc MLT) (B) OT Technology (for I & II OT Technology) issued by Para Medical Board of Gove. of Karnataka for respective subjects.
Age: On the last date fixed for submitting application minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 35 years and for SC/ST 40 years.
How to apply: Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Director cum Dean, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore by paying Rs. 500/- DD in favour of Director cum Dean BMCRI, Bangalore. No fee for application to the SC and ST applicant. This facility will be provided to the students who show the original SC/ST certificate at the time of receiving application.
For more information see page no. 5 of Deccan Heral (Delhi edition) dated June 15, 2012.
Last date: July 4, 2012
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Fort, KR Road
Bangalore- 560 002
Phone: 080- 2670 0810