Institute: Manipal College of Medical Sciences
Course fee: Rs. 30,00,000/-
Click here for fee details
- At least 50% marks in Physics (P), Chemistry(C), Biology (B) and English (E); 50% in put together (PCB & PCBE) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- If a student has a compartment in any subject, the marks that he / she obtained in the pass attempt are considered for calculating eligibility.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- These eligibility requirements take care of the Medical Council of India requirements.
- There is no entrance examination for Indian students.
- GCE A Level / other equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) at the ‘A’ level or equivalent examination
- Minimum of credit pass in English at AS/‘O’ level or equivalent examination
- Any other High School/10+2 board examination
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). These 3 subjects must be opted at the level of Stds 11 and 12.
- Medium of instruction at schooling should have been English.
- SAT / TOEFL is not required. If a candidate has appeared for SAT exam, enclose a copy of SAT score sheet (SAT 1 & SAT 2: Physics, Chemistry & Biology). There is no entrance Examination
Age: Minimum 17 years on July 31, 2012
Selection process: Merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination
How to apply: Kindly send the completed application along with application fee of INRs1000/-. The fees can be paid via Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Manipal Education & Medical Group (Nepal) Pvt Ltd’ and must be payable at ‘Kathmandu or Kolkata’. The DD can be from any bank, however, State bank of India DD would be preferable as there is a branch both in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Please write your name behind the Demand Draft and send it by courier.
Last date: July 15, 2012
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS)
Phone: 080- 6455 6616
Other Important Links related to Manipal ENAT 2013