- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
SBI PO 2013 cut off marks: SBI PO 2013 exam will be conducted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 after a gap of one year. The cut off score gives the test takers an idea on whether they can receive an interview call or not. Though the cut off for this year’s SBI PO exam has not been declared by State Bank of India yet, however it is expected to be on the lines of the past year’s cut off.
The cut off for the General category students was 110. The cut off for OBC candidates was 99 and that of the SC/ST candidates was 88. The total marks is 250. Hence, it can be expected that the percentage cut off would be 40% for General category students and 35% for the other categories of SC/ST and OBC candidates.
There are two papers, one objective and the other one is subjective. The objective paper consists of the following sections:
- Test of English language
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
- Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning
The descriptive paper will mainly consist of English Comprehension, précis writing, letter writing and essay.