Entrance exam: AIIMS MBBS 2013
Conducted by: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Programme: MBBS 2013
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Participating Institutes: AIIMs Delhi, Six AIIMs like Institutions
Note: Six New AIIMS like Institutions at Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar will start with an intake of 100 students each from August 2013.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Duration: 5½ academic years including one year's compulsory internship.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Age: Should have attained or will attain 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
(Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1997 are NOT eligible to apply.)
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Eligibility:
- Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- Should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the case of General & OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Paper Pattern:
- The Paper will be of three and a half hour comprising of 200 questions (objective type) with 60 from each subject viz Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a special section of GK with 20 questions.
- There is negative marking
- The paper will be in English/Hindi.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Examination centers: Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application fee: General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-(SC/ST Category: Rs.800/-) + Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Procedure:
Click here here to register and apply online.
- After the form is submitted, a confirmation page allows for modification.
- After the confirmation page is saved, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per specifications.
- For a successful registration, an application no and the corresponding password is sent to the candidate's email (as mentioned in application).
- Candidates can log in to their page using this application no & password to print bank challan, view application status and download hall ticket etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Important Dates:
Last Date for applying on-line/ off-line Application: March 24, 2013
Status of Applications and date of hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards: May 16, 2013
Entrance test date: June 1, 2013
Expected Result Date: July 1, 2013
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Prospectus: Click here
For further details contact:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi-110 608.
Phone: (91-11)-26588500 Extn. 4971/4499/ 6421/ 6422
Website: www.aiims.edu; www.aiims.ac.in
To register for the exam: www.aiimsexams.org