Institute: CSIR- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
Programme: Ph.D. in Biological and Chemical Sciences
Following five major R&D areas of the institute:
- Environmental Toxicology
- Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology
- Nanomaterial Toxicology
- Regulatory Toxicology
- Systems Toxicology and Health Risk Assessment
- Students who have obtained their M.Sc. degree with first division in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/Genetics/Life Sciences/ Microbiology/Zoology or BVSc or B.Tech. (Biotechnology) and have qualified the JRF from CSIR, ICMR, DBT, UGC or other agencies may apply.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE/ GPAT score and have completed their M.Pharm, MS (Pharm) course in Pharmacology, Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmacognosy/Natural Products are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have the INSPIRE fellowship of DST may also apply.
Selection process: The applicants shortlisted for Ph.D Programme are required to appear for Written Test/Interview at the respective centres.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
- Last Date for Submitting Application: May 18, 2012
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates (electronic): 1st Week of May, 2012
- Possible dates for Interview (to be held at respective Institutes): Between June 13 to July 13, 2012
Click here to view details
Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
Post Box No. 80, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Lucknow - 226 001, India
Phone: 91-522-2621856, 2628227, 2613357